Our experiment ended being the helicopter with the weight on it landed on the landing pad with an overall score with 3 out of 5 attempts. Our expirement supported our hypothesis by proving that the helicopter with no weight landed 1out of 5 attempts. Meaning that the helicopter with the weight flew with more accuracy.
Our conclusion turned out to be very different from the question we had. The helicopters could not fly straight, it was hard to control, and every time it took off the helicopter would go into a tail spin and crash. Sadly we had to change and correct our whole project which was just past the half way mark. We went through a lot of problems and our hypothesis was not supported by our research. The thing that saved our project was a button that we discovered to stop the tail spinning. So we flew them from point B and make them fly in a circle and try to hit the target. Our hypothesis was not supported but it ended up being correct. The helicopter with weight on it hit the target more times than the one without weight.